"Welcome to my Blog".



"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to dance in the rain."




Friday, April 8, 2011

Just a Start

      I had a time trying to decide what I wanted this blog to look like. Most people would see the rain as sad or threatening. I see it as being washed clean, getting ready for the next step of my life. I love to stand at a window and watch it when it rains, specially a spring rain, leaves everything fresh.
      I didn't always feel this way, it took a long time to realize that it was up to me to be happy, to accept what I had and be thankful for being alive. It was up to me to find what I wanted in this life and not blame God and everyone else for what I didn't have.
      I don't want this site to be "preachy" or "I know it all". I wanted to do some writing for several years now, and I am hoping this will be my way of sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment