"Welcome to my Blog".



"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to dance in the rain."




Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rainy Weather

Hi everyone, sorry it has been a week and I was quiet. I had a lot going on and wasn't on the computer. I really need to keep in touch and will try and post something everyday.

The weather is unbelievably cold and very wet for this time of year. Truthfully, I like it this way but I know most folks don't. I do enjoy the sun but with that comes the heat of summer and I could do with out that.

Speaking of summer, I hope everyone has found a Red Cross or YMCA / YWCA to sign up for CPR classes before beach weather gets here. We all need to know the basics. Besides it's an activity to plan to get you out of the house.

This week I plan on posting some of the danger signs and things to watch for when you take your kids and family to the pool or beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment