"Welcome to my Blog".



"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to dance in the rain."




Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A New Begining, Renewed Insperation, One's Faith in God

     I have recently been inspired by a very brave young individual that is enduring a major trial in her life. Her faith in God, love of her family and  an attitude of strength and to never give up has changed several lives. Many of us look in awe at how she is able to accept and keep on trying to maintain a normal life for her children and husband and those close to her.
     She is my niece, a few years younger than my own daughter and I can not imagine how she continues on. She has colon cancer, and has been through so much and so many times had high hopes that have been dashed. Like waves peaking ,with hopes of good news , then crashing to the rocks below with the not so good news.
     Her faith in the Lord carries her forward. Her faith that He will not forsake her and what ever His will is for her and her family she has accepted. He has a reason and she will be strong. She does not just sit by and wait, she is very active in her life and with her treatments. Her chemo is very devastating but she gets back up and goes, showing the forces that be that she will not give up.
     How many among us can say the same? We have so many issues in life that we think if we can't pay that bill or have that car, or dress or shoes, we just can't go on and we cry and moan over the slightest things. I am ashamed to think of the things I have complained about, how trivial.
     She has given me the inspiration to go back to my writing and in so doing my eyes have been opened to some realities that I never saw or thought of before. I believe I have met my guardian angel. I never really saw their face, only heard their voice and felt their arms as they carried me to safety. And I thank God for that. Because of that there have been many more lives that have been saved. Like a pebble dropped in a pond the ripple goes on and on.
     I will write more about me at another time but right now I wanted to make people aware of my nice. She also has a blog and her writing about her experience is inspiring. Please go to " thepaththatchoseme.blogspot.com "
   I am sure it will change your life.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment