"Welcome to my Blog".



"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to dance in the rain."




Tuesday, April 29, 2014

UNDERSTANDING








"What do girls do who haven't any
     mothers to help them through
              their troubles?"
                   Louisa Mae  Alcott





 


My life has been very common and simple. No sky
 diving, though I always wanted to try it. No hang gliding, no skiing down the snow covered mountains of Montana. Things I would dream of doing, thinking there was still time, I was young. Oh well, to late now. No crazy teenage years, more like focus and hard work to keep all the emotions in check. I found a man that loved me and we married. Very common, low key, small wedding because we didn't have much money. We both worked hard, bought a house and eventually started a family.  First a son then a daughter, I had no idea how to be a mother, I had no example to follow, but they where the loves of my life. That was the first time I understood why my mother did what she did. That was the first time in all those years that I wasn't mad at her any more. I don't know if I could ever sacrifice so much but I do know that I would do anything to protect my children. 
           

No comments:

Post a Comment